Good thing you won’t have to wait much longer to stay there. The luxury RV resort is expected to open in May of 2018.
Ultimately, Cava Robles will be home to more than 200 motor coach sites and 20 freestanding cottage-inspired vacation rentals along with banquet facilities and an on-site restaurant and bar. Guests can take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center and spacious covered picnic areas too.
As you can see from the photos, Robbins Reed Builders have made serious progress on this place. That’s why we’re the San Luis Obispo construction company to get the job done. Cava Robles’ rustic, contemporary-style architecture is warm and welcoming. Early California-style antique furniture will offer a nod to the golden state’s rich ranch history, all while incorporating modern amenities that “simplify life on the road.” Read on for a sneak preview:
- Welcome Center & Cava Market
- Community Center & Game Room
- Farmhouse Bistro & Bar
- Wellness Center
- Two Pools & Two Jacuzzi Spas
- Splash Pad & Playground
- Walking Trails
- Fire Pits
- Bocci Ball Court & Outdoor Games
- Picnic Building & Outdoor Grills
- Multiple Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary WiFi & Cable
- On-Site Wine Tasting
- Arts & Crafts / Wine & Canvas
- Kids Camp
- Movies in the Park
- Weekend Entertainment
- Fitness Classes & Water Aerobics
- Concierge Desk & Virtual Check-In Kiosk
- Group Wine Tours
- Massage & Spa Services
- “Bistro to Go” Delivery
- Golf Cart Rental
- Dry Cleaning
- Weddings, Reunions & Catering Services
Stay tuned to keep up with Cava Robles building progress. We’ll be back with more details before the Grand Opening!
Looking ahead to start a new Paso Robles or San Luis Obispo commercial development in the New Year? Contact Robbins|Reed at 805-543-7277.