Curious about The Vintage at SLO? Our team over at Robbins|Reed Communities have some exciting updates to share!
Happy Earth Day! Checkout these eco-friendly tips to make your home a little greener, and more luxurious too.
Our Robbins|Reed Builders officially have created an award winning luxury RV Park here on the Central Coast. That’s right, the stunning vacation spot was awarded the 2018 Beautification of the Year award from the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce. Cava Robles offers visitors 310 spacious trailer sites and 22 comfy cottages, all with access to a recreation center, a gorgeous pool and even a playground. With hiking and biking trails nearby, it is no wonder that this resort won an award during its very first year.
Congrats to the folks at Cava Robles, and everyone involved.
If you’re curious to learn more about the best Central Coast Builders, look no further! Reach out to us online, or give us a call at (805) 316-1440.
Have you scoped out all the apartment renovations happening in SLO? Our Communities blog wraps up all things trending in multifamily properties around town.
Think you know how many Millennials live in the U.S. today? Read our latest Custom Homes blog to find out if you’re right, and find out how this generation is influencing custom home design in curious new ways.
The best. It’s what we’re about. That’s why our Custom Home pros are counting down the best home design trends of the past year. Curious to know if your favorite made the cut? We’re revealing it all on the blog. Scope it out.
Whether you’re starting from square one or already have blueprints in hand, Robbins|Reed is prepared to make your dream a reality. If that vision includes sweeping ocean views, our latest blog is for you. Sail on over to Robbins|Reed Custom Homes to find out why.
Around here, our San Luis Obispo builders want to know…have you noticed? Mixed-use developments are quickly gaining momentum, not only along the Central Coast, but also across the United States.
So, what’s the deal?
Both developers and investors are increasingly looking for opportunities to integrate product types in order to design destinations that attract residents and business tenants. Not to mention visitors, diners, and patrons.
Last year, U.S. construction spending reached an all-time high of $1.26 trillion. Know what made up a significant amount of that number? Mixed-use developments. Here are four key reasons why they’re seriously on the rise:
1. Mixed-use design makes for more effective land use, especially in coastal communities like ours.
2. Increasingly, people (Millennials in particular) want walkable communities to fit their active lifestyle, and that means providing a blend of work and play with open-air retail and housing all in one engaging space.
3. It’s true what they say – consumers are all about convenience. It’s nice to not need to hop in the car to hit the grocery store, take a spin class, or brunch with friends.
4. Mixed-use developments provide valuable diversification for investor portfolios while offering downside protection. Think of it this way, mixed-use projects are made up of many uses and tenants, so vacancies hurt less than single-use buildings.
Now that you’ve got the lowdown on why mixed-use building is on the rise, here’s what needs to happen to make this type of development a success:
- Architectural design respects the neighborhood’s heritage
- Exceptional building amenities and finishes
- Housing is filling an unmet need
- In-demand commercial tenants move-in
- Public transportation is accessible nearby
Know that Robbins|Reed Builders is the ideal commercial construction company positioned to bring your mixed-use project to life. Contact us today email@example.com or (805) 316-1440.
Everyday luxuries? Yes, please. Today our Custom Homes team is covering convenient custom home amenities that are only growing in popularity.